Friday, June 5, 2009

Blue Toes Holding Court








Today was the big day! It's final...done....finished. I've got to say I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted. It's not what I expected to feel, but really, I am in a much better place than I was and will most definitely be a lot happier than the x-man will ever be.

So I had my toes done after court. I thought turquoise blue was a perfect color. It's calming and happy.

Now I move forward and really get a lot accomplished. I am going to participate in a blogging book group hosted by Jamie Ridler from Starshyne Productions.

We will be reading Wreck This Journal. This is a book I have wanted to get for myself for the past few months and now I have the perfect excuse. Come and join us if you'd like. It's going to be a blast.

READY, SET, GO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home